Curantis Solutions, LLC respect your company’s private information and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from Customers such as you or that such Customers may provide when they use the Website to access Our Platform as well as Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information We collect:
- On this Website and/or Mobile App.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between Customer and this Website/Mobile-App.
- Through mobile and desktop applications downloaded from this Website/Mobile-App, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between Customer and this Website.
- It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about Customers on our Website/Mobile-App, including information:
- By which the Customer may be identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address(es), telephone number(s), financial information submitted for payment, and any other identifier by which the Customer be contacted online or offline
- That is about the Customer’s use of the Website/Mobile-App, but does not specifically identify the Customer, such as times and dates Customer Representatives visit the site; and/or
- About the Customer’s internet connection, the equipment uses to access our Website/Mobile-App and usage details.
- We collect this information:
- Directly from the Customer when provided to Us by Customer Representatives.
- Automatically as Customer Representatives navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties providing services to Customer through the Website/Mobile-App.
- Information Customer Provides to Us. The information We collect on or through the Website/Mobile-App may include:
- Information that Customer Representatives provide by filling in forms on the Website/Mobile-App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website/Mobile-App, subscribing to our service, requesting further services or making payment. We may also ask for information when You report a problem with our Website/Mobile-App.
- Records and copies of Your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact Us.
- Details of transactions Customer carries out through the Website/Mobile-App. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website/Mobile-App.
- Search queries on the Website/Mobile-App.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As Customer Representatives navigate through and interact with the Website/Mobile-App, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about Customer’s equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of visits to the Website/Mobile-App, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that Customer Representatives access and use on the Website/Mobile-App.
- Information about Customer’s computers and internet connection, including IP address(es), operating system and browser type.
- The information We collect automatically may include Identifying Information, or We may maintain it or associate it with Identifying Information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps Us to improve the Website/Mobile-App and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website/Mobile-App may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about Customer’s preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website/Mobile-App. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing Customer’s privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information .
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website/Mobile-App and Our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website/Mobile-App statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website/Mobile-App content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We do not collect Identifying Information automatically, but we may tie information We collect automatically to Identifying Information that We collect from other sources or that Customer provides.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If Customer has any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, Customer should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about Customer or that Customer Representatives provide to us, including any Identifying Information:
- To present our Website/Mobile-App and its contents.
- To provide Customer with information, products or services that Customer requests from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which the information is provided.
- To provide Customer with notices about Customer’s subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between Customer and Company, including for billing and collection.
- To notify Customer about changes to the Website/Mobile-App or any products or services We offer or provide though it.
- To allow Customer to participate in interactive features on the Website/Mobile-App.
- In any other way We may describe when Customer provides the information.
- For any other purpose with Customer’s consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our customers, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support Our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which it is provided.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when the information was provided.
- With Customer’s consent.
- We may also disclose Identifying Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide customers with choices regarding the Identifying Information provided to Us. We have created mechanisms to provide Customer with the following control over Customer’s information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. Customer can set its browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert when cookies are being sent. To learn how to manage Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website/Mobile-App. If cookies are disabled or refused, please note that some parts of the Website/Mobile-App may be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Disclosure of Customer Information for Third-Party Advertising. If Customer does not want us to share Identifying Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, Customer can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect data. Customer can also always opt-out by logging into the Website/Mobile-App and adjusting the user preferences in its account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending Us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If Customer does not wish to have Customer’s e-mail address or other contact information used by the Company to promote Company’s or third parties’ products or services, Customer can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which We collect data or at any other time by logging into the Website/Mobile-App and adjusting the user preferences in Customer’s account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending Us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If We have sent You a promotional e-mail, you may send Us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If Customer does not want Us to use information that We collected, or that Customer provided, for the purpose of delivering advertisements according to Our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, Customer can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect data. Customer can also always adjust the user advertising preferences in its account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending Us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. For this opt-out to function, Customer must have its browser set to accept browser cookies.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of Customer’s information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide ways to choose not to have information collected or used in this way. Customer can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Customer may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Identifying Information that has been provided to Us. We cannot delete Identifying Information except by also deleting the user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure Identifying Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. In addition, the Company is subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) with respect to patient information covered by HIPAA and has and will continue to take measures to protect the security and privacy of protected health information as required by HIPAA.
The safety and security of Identifying Information and patient information also depends on Customer. Where we have given Customer (or where Customer has chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website/Mobile-App, Customer is responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone other than Customer Representatives.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect Identifying Information, we cannot guarantee the security of Identifying Information transmitted to the Website/Mobile-App. Any transmission of Identifying Information is at Customer’s risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website/Mobile-App.